Eat, Watch, Run

has been moved to new address

http://eatwatchrun.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Countdown to 1/2 Marathon #5 Begins...

I haven’t written since Saturday, mainly because I have nothing entertaining to write. Six days of sickness can do that.
I went to the gym last night to do tempo runs (5 miles running, 2 walking) and it was so hot in the gym, that my SHORTS were actually sweaty when I left. I don't know if you've seen girls at gyms before, but they don't sweat. So when one does (me), it's like a train wreck. People don't want to stare...but they can't help it. Yeah. So, I was THAT girl.
I was able to pick up my race packet today for the OUC Half Marathon on Saturday. And by race packet, I mean technical T and bib. The shirt is actually pretty sweet since it's long-sleeved.


I must have been feeling skinny when I registered because I ordered a small.
Now I just need spanx for arms to fit in this thing.
  
There were a lot of thin, fast-looking runner people picking up packets. I considered going all sabotage and letting the air out of their tires so maybe they couldn't make it to the race and I could come in first. But then I thought, "look at the bunny with the fluffy tail" and then I thought, "hey, what's for dinner?"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home