Eat, Watch, Run

has been moved to new address

http://eatwatchrun.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Round Two

Ahhhh...much better. (Thanks for the red and green chocolate idea, B.)


Ready to go in the oven

Ahh yes. Only takes me twice to get the easiest recipe in the world right.


Wrapping them in tissue paper for gifts.

Tying them up all pretty like.

And putting them in a pretty tin.

Don't worry, you can still see the failed Round 1.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2010 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

They look good! And look at your cute new banner!

 
At December 19, 2010 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Eat: Watch: Run said...

Thanks! <3 I can save some for you! :-) I think I'm gonna take the Cougar Town approach with the banner. Hee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home