Eat, Watch, Run

has been moved to new address

http://eatwatchrun.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Monday, December 20, 2010

Feelin' Fly Like a G6 - whatever that means

Workout: 10.1 miles, 95 minutes, 9:28 pace

Well, hidey-ho there awesome run! Long time no see. I went running at Lake Underhill Park tonight.


This is the lake, but this wasn't taken tonight. I did 8 laps around this bad boy.

I felt like a freakin' Kenyan out there. I didn't bring any water or food and still felt great - and felt like I could keep going. Why can't I have runs like that during races? Or at least when someone else is watching.

I'm not happy with the pace but at least I felt good the entire time, so I'm calling this a win.

Well, it's almost Christmas and my toes aren't painted hooker red yet, so I need to get on that.

Wait. Wrong hooker.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 21, 2010 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

not a good pace?! it takes me the same amount of time to run 8 miles that it takes you to run 10....i'm jealous and full of hate :P
show us picts of the toenails! i'm also jealous that you have those :S

 
At December 21, 2010 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

I think that's a pretty good pace! I love feeling good after a run...even if it's not exactly at the pace I want. : )

 
At December 21, 2010 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Jenn said...

checking your blog out and saying hello from SR! Love your blog. Enjoyed reading some of your race reviews. Getting ready to run my first half marathon in feb- mardigras R&R. Was wondering about GU's...did you take anything on your second half...saw that you were miserable after first but no mention of any fuel during second...love advice.
http://allaboutthelittlethings-wades.blogspot.com

 
At December 21, 2010 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Rose @ Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri said...

I had to ask my trainer what a G6 is. Apparently it's a plane. The song still doesn't make sense, but I enjoy car-dancing to it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home