Eat, Watch, Run

has been moved to new address

http://eatwatchrun.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

1000 Miles in 2011

I just signed up to run 1000 miles in 2011 through Tall Mom on the Run.



I'm not a mom, but I am tall. That counts, right?

The Rules:  Run, walk, swim, crawl, or hopscotch 1000 miles by January 1, 2012.  (I made up that hotscotch part. But if you can hopscotch 1000 miles, you are officially my hero.)

Are you up for the challenge?  You have until January 7th to enter!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 6, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I'm not hopscotching 1000 miles, but thanks to B I do get a chance to play hopscotch every now and then. Totally counting it. So glad you signed up too!

 
At January 7, 2011 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I entered! Thanks for the link! This will definitely keep me motivated this year!!

 
At January 7, 2011 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

I just joined this. It looks like so much fun and will definitely keep me motivated!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home