Eat, Watch, Run

has been moved to new address

http://eatwatchrun.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Friday, December 10, 2010

Help Me Rename My Blog!

Last night I was catching up on my favorite blogs when I noticed there is one out there called "Eat, Live, Run."  As you can imagine, this made me feel like one unoriginal mother. So, now I want to rename my blog. I've only been blogging for a couple months, so I'm really only going to confuse the 5 of you who read this.

I like to write about running mostly, but I also love celebrities, movies, TV, and low calorie foods. With that in mind, what do you think I should name this blog? I only have a couple requests:
  1. The blog doesn't include my name
  2. The title is cute and/or funny
I want to rename it soon. Being unoriginal is causing me to do things that I haven't done in years. Like part my hair in the middle. Only you can make that madness stop.

Yes, that's a microwave. No, I don't use it.

Speaking of madness, who in their right mind keeps running THIS FAR after the finish?


Slow down there, Bessie!


10 Comments:

At December 10, 2010 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i like the name 'one unoriginal mother'. also a fan of 'bessie'.

 
At December 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I love that picture of you running. You're like "I'm going for the full!" (even though there wasn't a full)

Hmmm as for names... I like Dan's suggested RohnRunner. Hee. Although I guess that breaks rule numero uno. I'm no help.

 
At December 10, 2010 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Eat: Watch: Run said...

I'm tempted with "Random Blog Title" - you know, just let everyone guess what it's about. hee

 
At December 10, 2010 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Blah, Blah, Blah?

 
At December 10, 2010 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Smiling, Watching, Judging?

 
At December 10, 2010 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

and finally... Run, Watch, Eat

 
At December 11, 2010 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Eat: Watch: Run said...

LOL to Smiling, Watching, Judging. That's probably closer to what I do. ;-)

 
At December 13, 2010 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Leave it. I like Eat, Watch, Run!

 
At December 21, 2010 at 10:27 AM , Blogger K said...

I'm digging the new layout! If you can't have a new name, get a new look (kinda like if you can't have a new job, get a new hairdid).

 
At December 21, 2010 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous Amy said...

"Slow down Bessie"? I could appreciate that as your new blog name.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home